Re: Trying software again.. YIKES!!!

Oslo.. sorry.. nearly as expensive beer Im afraid!

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:51 PM, <antonyhequet@yahoo.com> wrote:
where is the pub I need to come down to in order to hear about the UN job-)
I live in Geneva and will be performing some poetry in the poet circle there, you caught my curiosity
and please do not smash my teeth in-)
Antony

www.antonyhequet.com
www.mund.fr

From: mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
To: loopers-delight <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tue, January 19, 2010 8:23:47 PM
Subject: Trying software again.. YIKES!!!

I refuse to get dragged into the software verses hardware debate ok??
Hardware is just BETTER OK???? But.. while i´m here, I´d just like to ask a software question.

Is anyone here using AudioMulch as a host for Mobius?

I dropped it in OK, and routed the outs into a mulch mixer ok, and Im sure I will get Mob to synch with Mulch ...but what Id really like to do is have Mulch synch with Mobius... even tho Mobius is INSIDE of Mulch.. is this possible... If so... how? Step by steps please, from people who do it, not a general.. Oh you route the midi pipe into the sysex bus and select Midi thru on all the in ports in and output the audio synch track on all channels... unless you are using OSC.. in which case use Bidule, cos then you can use the AU version..

It's "Mulch to be synched by Mobius that is running as VST" within, OK?? Or I smash yer teeth in...

PS: Funny day today.. please excuse weird mood... I just got a 3 KR million job for the U.N. and.. strangely.... not feeling good about it...... dont ask... unless you wanna come down the pub and then Ill tell you all...

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094