NAMM, the neglected art of percussion looping and new Roland gear spam

I'm not sure how to apologize for an obvious piece of new gear salesmanship, but of everything out of NAMM this year (viewed from a distance over the internet), I was most impressed by the guy doing the demo for the new Roland Octapad with a phrase loop sampler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhniS_yLAco&feature=player_embedded

Not necessarily looping instruments, but I thought that the Mungo State Zero and Teenage Engineering OP-1 looked cool too.

Any other cool stuff I missed?
--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com