Shared recording uploaded (Re: mac vst builder(Synthedit) thingy??)

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 3:26 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
Anything simerlar...? or do should I scrap this cosy traditional use of Mulch and jump into Bidule?

Hi Mark,

Speaking about Numerology, I just improvised this piece with my little FaderFox micromodul LV1 midi mixer/knob/tweak controller. Anything can be modulated by either your knobs/pedals directly or by a bunch of step sequencers that are being modulated by your knobs/pedals or other step sequencers. Here I was using three softsynths as sound source but it could as well have been softloopers snagging the audio input.

http://www.box.net/shared/9f6cov0qh2

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se