Re: Brian Eno about recorded music

I listen more to my iPhone apps, Pandora and AOL radio, and I pick out
specific recordings less often. I like being surprised by music I
haven't heard before. It's a very different listening experience to
picking out a particular recording, and it's also very different than
listening to over-the-air radio.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com