Re: Brian Eno about recorded music

On Jan 27, 2010, at 10:48 AM, tyler newman wrote:

my labels are metropolis records (US) and dependent records (EU). both are excellent labels to work with, and i have no complaints.

And, both of those labels still make and sell CDs, and some vinyl, too. (Ooops!)  Hee hee!  Sorry. I just couldn't resist that jab in the ribs. :-)

Cheers,
Rev. Fever
Portland, OR

PS- BTW, Informatik rocks!  One tune had a bass line that reminded me very much of very early and some later Revco. Good!
But, I digress....

- tyler / informatik