Boss RC50 and MPC midi sync problems!

Here's an update.  I got the RC50 to sync with the MPC when the looper is running as the master BUT it falls out of sync after a couple minutes.  I'm not sure whether its the looper, the info the looper is sending, the way the mpc is receiving or the mpc unit.  This is so frustrating!

I tried out a 2880 but the problem is that I work in 6/4, 9/7 and other weird times and the 2880 only does 4/4 time.  So I'm screwed!  I wish someone could write a program for the RC50 so that it worked properly because Boss may never do it.

Any other suggestions?  Any other loopers I should try?  The problem at this point is money and availability of other units.  Does anyone run a similar set up?

Is there a metronome with a midi out that I could use as a master clock to run to both units so that I don't depend on the midi clock in either?   Will that only mean that the RC50 won't accept it anyway!?!?!?

--
Ricardo Lopez-Aguilar
Oldfolks Home / Solomon Records Music