Re: Foot tamborine / Forum Needed!

Title: Re: Foot tamborine / Forum Needed!
yeah we caught that the first time.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: Foot tamborine / Forum Needed!

But there already IS a Looping Forum...

http://loopingmusic.proboards99.com/index.cgi

Someone should just set up a forum on ning.com - easy to use and maintain, free...

On Feb 2, 2010, at 7:19 AM, Petri Lahtinen wrote:

Thumbs up here too for the forum! This mailing list definitely confuses the order of the conversations, which is kind of nice and random sometimes :-)
but would be a bit more 21st century to have a forum :-)

Peace,

-Petri-