Re: tmj- tinnitus

Title: Re: tmj- tinnitus

Erdem,

  Thanks for the link... I have a lot of musician and producer friends who suffer from this..
 One treatment is to take the amino acid N-Acetyl Cycteine (around 600mg) and Vitamin C (1-2000mg) together.

Best of luck to you,

-Chuck Zwicky

dear friends,

i have been diagnosed with this disease. tmj - tinnitus
http://www.t-gone.com/tinnitus/tmj-treatment.asp

the major cause is too much stress, too much coffee, problems with the jaw ( which mostly happens if you grind your teeth while asleep because of stress ). since we all work hard under too much stress and other things, wanted to share this with you. could happen to anyone of us.

i know that the cure is not hard and will take around 1 month or so.

please be kind to yourself guys.

best.

erdem h.

http://www.zmix.net