Re: tmj- tinnitus

I know where getting way OT here, but In American Law, substances categorized as "dietary supplements" can make claims of improving general health without proof, but not claims to the effect of treating specific diseases.

http://dietary-supplements.info.nih.gov/factsheets/dietarysupplements.asp#h4

Since aging is not a disease, you could claim that your product supports the structure/function of the body and limits the effects of aging without testing it. We see claims like that all the time in American advertising.