RE: OT Which Desert Island Stomp Box Pedal in each CategoryWould you Choose

I like and use my Boss ME 50 all the time. It has various distortions and overdrives, a nice delay, flange-chorus-trem fx, compression, reverb, plus the vol pedal doubles with a click to ring mod, wah, octave up & down/ pitch shift, all in one fairly compact pedal. It is my 1st choice when gigging given most of our jobs are in tight quarters where even pedal space on the floor can be very limited. Plus you can probably find one cheap on craigslist.
There's my $0.02 worth.
J.D.