RE: OT Which Desert Island Stomp Box Pedal in each CategoryWould you Choose

.

made the mistake of hitting the reply button..sorry folkstone57.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: OT Which Desert Island Stomp Box Pedal in each
CategoryWould you Choose
From: fh@flatheadband.com
Date: Wed, February 03, 2010 3:06 pm
To: folkstone57@tmo.blackberry.net

distortion: keely modded pro co rat
fuzz: old sovtec green big muff
chours: enuough already,I hate chours (but i've never owned a good one)
delay: boss dd-3, boomerang for reverse delay.
analogue delay: arion sad1
phaser: ehx small clone
compressor: only for bass for me. demeter compulator. dbx 163x works well on vocals too, but I tend to comp vocals after reording with waves plugin in soundforge.
octave: dane chili dog
tremelo: never tried one much, but I have a danelectro tuna melt that does well for what it is.
wah: rmc wizard wah

there's an insturmental at the bottom of the site calld 'water' that has the keely rat, the dd-3, boomerang in reverse straight in a blues junior amp via a g&l legacey strat. the solo (s) exibits this chain. the nano is on the bass and the drums are just a fruity loop I made.

fun stuff....thanks, chris