Re: Personalize your Liquidfoot pro midi footcontroller

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 3:28 PM,  <kkissinger@kevinkissinger.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the link, Sjaak.  The labels look very nice.  I'm continually
> impressed with the ingenuity that people bring to panel layouts and
> labeling.

You're welcome Kevin.

> I'm in the midst of a big DIY synthesizer project -- I'm adding another
> cabinet of modules to my Aries synth.

Aha...a DIY Aries. How difficult is that actually...building this type
of, I suppose, modular synths? I solder my own cables, would that be
sufficient? ;-)

> p.s. -- Sjaak, I enjoyed your recent musical posts, too.

Thanks Kevin, I'm glad you enjoyed them :)

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/