Re: OT 13 pin routing device

hi,

Thanks for all the replies! I've sent an email to Klaus Schock  inquiring about the availability of his selection pedal and cost to ship to Canada, It's about $100.00 more than the Roland US-20 but for a custom built pedal that doesn't seem unreasonable.

One of the electronic guys that I work with asked if he could have a look at the US-20 and perhaps he could modify it. If that looks like it may work I'll let you know. He may take orders or be willing to share a schematic of what he does.

paul haslem
www.dulcify.ca
Ontario, Canada