Re: Firewire interface recommendations

Thanks Guys,

I'm playing an acoustic guitar, so part of the problem is hearing both the
live sound from the guitar and then the delayed sound from my amp.

I'm going to have another go at the mk3 tomorrow.
I got as far as 512 and then it crashed.

Andre

http://twitter.com/AndreDonawa
http://www.andredonawa.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa