Re: In search for a (cheap, but as long as possible) delay with varispeed pedal,

Oh drat, sorry that the Digitech DL8 was already mentioned this thread.

However, I did once own the Ibanez DE-7, and I did want to point out
that it does have 100% feedback if you switch to the Echo (analog sim)
model. However, if you let it go at 100% for a minute or two the
fidelity begins to decrease. I LOVED this about it. It self-oscillates
very easily too- you have to be careful about where you set the Repeats
(feedback) if you want simply 100%, not more.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com