RE: Hi Everybody

Ace -

"I'm just not a big fan of the modelling stuff so guitar into the board
is out."

 - Man, I had the same problem but, finally found an older tube based
pedal - really brings out the best of my guitar.  I couldn't stand the
sound of amp over there and then it's in the looper over there.  And I
don't like the modeling either.  Just thought I'd chime in to say that
I've recently been very happy w/ the tube based stomp pedal.

AndyG