Re: Artists?

Hi

We're all proudly obscure here!!! And I second everything Ted says.

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 9 Feb 2010, at 16:09, tEd ® KiLLiAn wrote:

Petri,

Loopers' Delight has been going since around the Spring of 1996.

People have wandered in and out of it over the years.

ECM recording artist David Torn was once a frequent poster in the early years.

He's probably the highest profile guitarist to grace this group.

Other musicians were little known when they started here but now are quite popular - thinking of cellist Zoe Keating.

Most of us labor in various levels of obscurity.

I think people who have really "made it" in the wider music biz wouldn't have the time to maintain too much of a relationship with this list in the long run.

It's hard enough to have and maintain a "life" of any sort of normality as it is.

The internet just makes things more difficult.

Though most folks here are "lesser known" there are still many, many that are my "heros" and major influences.

I could name names, but soon as I did I'd forget and leave someone out.

Let's just say that there are "world class" people here that are as good at what they do and anybody on the planet.

I'm pleased to have met a great many in person and can call an awful lot of them friends.

Our moderator, Kim Flint, and our guiding spirit and looping sage Matthias Grob could tell you more.

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes