Re: Any tips for an ultra small MIDI control pedal?

On 10 Feb 2010 at 18:27, Per Boysen wrote:

> Looking for a small and light weight pedal that can send three
> different MIDI notes. Any suggestions?

I've long sought something like this and in the end have built my
own, based on the amazing (and cheap) arduino chip. Mine sends
verious midi CC messages to control my rack jamman, but it can send
notes just as easily. The real beauty is that once you've sussed how
to program the thing, you can make it do what you like! There's a
photo of the project in progress here

http://www.nickrobinson.info/music/tech/arduino.htm

Nick Robinson

music site :    http://www.nickrobinson.info/music