[New Release] - Premonition Factory- 59 airplanes waiting for New York

Hi all,
I'm happy to announce that "59 airplanes waiting for New York" is now
available from the Premonition Factory store
http://premonitionfactory.com/ All tracks have been recorded in one
take with my live looping setup, so no overdubs, no editing. The
credits say

"Thanks to all my friends@Loopers-Delight"

This is my way to thank all the people I know of this wonderful
community, my partner Ingrid, Andrew Ostler for creating the fantastic
Expert Sleepers plugins and Dirk Serries for his advice and guidance
during the project. Keep on looping, I hope you will enjoy the album.

PS  You can listen to full previews of 3 of 6 tracks in total on
http://www.last.fm/music/Premonition+Factory and
http://www.myspace.com/premonitionfactory
--
Sjaak Overgaauw