Re: Continuum

No question it's really something new.  Hand made.  I've bought more expensive keyboards in my time and each time I made many times over the money back from the investments.  For me, it's about being hopefully at least a half step ahead of the pack.  I think the Continuum is one of those leading pieces like my Roland Jupiter 8 was when I bought it in 81, or the Kurzweil 250 was when I bought it in 85.  But the Continuum has the edge on both of those pieces as so few have really adopted it yet.

The only hesitation I have is I turn 62 very soon.  Do I have time to learning something so new? Maybe.  It's like planting a tree that will take ten or twenty years to get big enough to see.

But I am still planting oak trees.  So... MAYBE!

As it is, just the guitar, not to mention the studio & technology, are like vast spaces full of mysteries and unknown life forms.  Plenty of work to do on those fronts still.  So....

???

But it IS definitely a new life form - a call to the adventurous.