Re: Reaper instead of Bidule/Mainstage?

I understand.  I like Reaper. I was just wondering. :)

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
Well, there are several considerations:

First of all, I'm still waiting for an Apple MBP update (once they stop playing around with the ipad stuff...), so I'd like to consider an alternative setup on Windows.

Then, I have moved basically all my other software (besides audio sw) to open source/freeware and I'm happy about the flexibility and platform indepdendence.

I have considered Reaper because it seems an innovative, flexible, high-performant platform.
I'm considering Repeater over  obvious choices like Bidule/Audiomulch, because I like to have the same environment for looping _and_ recording(DAW). This works great on LogicPro+Mainstage and I was wondering if I could pull something like that off with Reaper and i.e. same NI Kore instruments/effects.

I don't need too sophisticated stuff, not even visual feedback. Just some audio routing and some fx parameters I can control via midi.
Reaper seems to be quite flexible here, i.e. when I look at these examples:
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=37407

best regards
Buzap

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser