Great Current Resource for Digital Mixing

I teach a lot of digital music production students
and just this past week I discovered that the
latest special edition (on the stands, currently) of
the UK magaizine,  Computer Music is just a fantastic resource for anyone
who wants to learn more about  how to create sophisticated mixes
on a computer.

*COMPUTER MUSIC (UK)
CM Special 39: Fix Your Mix!*
with 38 step-by-step mixing techniques

This is a wonderful single resource and even though I've been producing
for 30 years  I learned several things by reading it.

I just thought peeps might want to know.

Rick Walker