[Fwd: Vortextures now online!]

I thought some here may enjoy this.

Cheers,

Bill

-------- Original Message --------

Hey folks. Here's the link to my most intensive and outlandish
undertaking to date - my first-ever podcast show that is equal parts
information and parody. I created it, wrote the dialogue, performed the
vocal characterizations and recorded/edited it. It began as an absurd
lark, fueled by a theoretical dare in the heat of a highly jovial
discussion.

http://haydenhochs.podbean.com/

It's called Vortextures, with charming genial host Hayden Hochs. The
object was to somehow make ambient music a truly entertaining topic,
with special focus on the equipment involved and prominent contributors
to the genre. The task was considered to be both futile and unthinkable.
If not a bit Quixotic. Despite the seemingly insurmountable odds, I
pushed forward and polished that turd. The results, what some might call
the 'first season' with 6 glorious episodes, is now preserved for
posterity and finally available in its entirety at the website provided
above. Got the first inaugural episode uploaded now, with the remaining
5 to be uploaded momentarily. Enjoy. But not too much, mind you. Before
you know it, you'll be overdosing on it and developing an effective
tolerance. But by then, it'll be too late because the psychological
damage will have already been permanent and irreversible.

Again...enjoy.

Rus Foster
(aka Hayden Hochs, etc.)