Re: Looperlative & Novation Remote Zero?

hi there Mark

Mark Hamburg wrote:
> Any recommendations on controllers to use with the Looperlative?

Gordius Little Giant
(I use it for the EDPs, but Bill Walker has one for the LP1)

...but, I understand the LP1 is capable to do complex things
which just a simple midi command (programming the LP1 rather than the
controller)

> Coming from the EDP, it's interesting how the Looperlative though
>technically very controllable feels relatively difficult to
> control without a dedicated controller.

Matthias put a lot of effort into designing the EDP user interface
so users could have the maximum usefulness from just a few buttons.

It's not something that's usually high on people's wanted feature lists,
but it makes a whole lot of difference.

andy butler