Re: TERJE RYPDAL interview...was in GP

I had a Zoom 508. It was a great pedal that was extremely versatile. Kind of like having a mini delay rack on the floor.

PJ

-----Original Message-----
From: scott hansen <evanpeewee@yahoo.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Sat, Feb 20, 2010 9:55 pm
Subject: TERJE RYPDAL interview...was in GP

interview is here:

his effects (excerpt from interview, so this would have been as of 2006);

"I use a Boss SD-1 Super OverDrive for distortion, a Zoom 508 delay, and either a Marshall ED-1 or a T.C. Electronic Sustainer/ Equalizer for compression. Additionally, I have a Boss DD-1 delay that I sometimes hook up so I can switch between two delay sounds quickly without having to change programs. At one time, I used Roland RE-301 and Vox Echo Machine tape delays, but those are too bulky and delicate to use live. I also use a Yamaha volume pedal, which is small and easy to travel with, though I can get the same sound using any volume pedal. "