digitech jamman stereo (DREAM PEDAL again)

ok bill asks:
"My first question is why the great fascination with storage???"

bill, i guess i need to put on my robe and follow you in the
choir in this!!! yes, why oh why do i need 32 min or 16 hrs of
storage time?

i would much rather be able to record some loops and then
manipulate them: mangle,short, long, fast, slow, etc etc.
but the co's seem only interested in more and more time...
i guess my question is: they can put a 20 sec looper on the
digitech rp155, which is a 99$ device-could you put out a 20 sec
looper that allowed you to actually play w/ the loops
(long/short/pitch up-down,etc)i guess like my dream pedal
the DIGITAL TAPE LOOP MACHINE?????

but yes, i think it's sad that boss puts out a loop pedal,
then digitech basically puts out the same pedal w/ no reverse.
whatever happened to making something DIFFERENT for the consumer.
i will agree, the music gear biz is probably small, and honestly
things do come and go and change so fast....
oh well....
s---