Re: new digitech jamman stereo

William Walker schrieb:
>  impressed. I must say i have tried to give feedback to these
> companies and every new rep I meet I tell then to log on to Loopers
> Delight if they want to find out what intelligent people are doing
> with  with looping in the real world , but  many of these companies
> are more in a bubble than one would hope.
Sometimes, it will work though...I remember that I had been in contact
with the lead programmer for the Repeater in long emails before the
Repeater got released. There were several functions I requested back
then, most importantly individual transport control for the tracks. I
was told "won't be ready for software 1.x, but just you wait for version
2!"

Guess what? It did take lots of years, but he obviously kept his word...
> OH well, now there will be a looper as small as a tube screamer that
> will record a 16 hour jam band marathon, progress boys and girls
> progress.
Now a tube screamer case easily can hold a pair of powerful DSPs (think
4 times Eclipse power), converters, system basis chip and a few flash
memory chips which would be good for...about 50 15-hour-jams
(CD-quality, stereo ;)

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs