Re: Custom pedals and pedal boards (WAS: anyone want to swap theirBeige EDP for a Black EDP Pro Plus)

And actually, sources for custom hard case pedal boards where you just take the top off and roll, if you or anyone has any suggestions.

He'll do all the wiring for you, too, if needed. I'm getting ready to send him a bunch of stuff for a board I'm putting together. Having spoken with him at length, I don't think there's anything he couldn't do. It's all custom built and tailored to your needs.

Give him (Rooster) a call. :)

Jeff