Re: the death of the loop

Hi folks

I highly enjoy this thread. My favorite suggestions:

Yeah, I save the initial "fresh" stage of a loop to come back later,
cooling things down & re-focusing.

> REPLACING rather that overdyúbing..
I love instant replace for adding chunks. Creates a crisper sound rather
than the layer-thick overdub.

>Multiply->Record. That way, you can trim down e,g, a long chord
>progression to just the ending
Discovered that accidentally when hitting multiply at the wrong time. Can
come up with suprising effects.

>having pressed NextLoop (or a direct call like "Loop 4") to add the
>command Multiply before the switch happens
Per, isn't this the same on Mobius as NextLoop with LoopCopy=Loop (vs.
LoopCopy=Time)?

best regards
Buzap

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser