OFF TOPIC: World Water Day Kerala India

Helllo Loopers,

A concert is being organised in Kerala India in honor of water. It will be held on World Water Day, March 22nd. And the organizers are looking for sponsors. I am very new to this type of thing... so I am just shooting out in the dark and hoping for good luck... if anyone knows anyone who maybe possibly might be willing to fund a concert in honor of water, please let me know.

Here is the info:

Hydro Rhythm – The Musical Concert
 - Rock for a Cause

22nd March 2010
World Water Day

International World Water Day is held annually on 22 March as a means of focusing attention on the importance of freshwater.  An international day to celebrate freshwater was recommended at the 1992 United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED).  UN – Water has chosen Communicating Water Quality Challenges and Opportunities as theme for World Water Day 2010.

The overall goal of the World Water Day on 22 March 2010 campaign is to raise the profile of water quality at the political level so that water quality considerations are made alongside those of water quantity. As a part of observing this day, we are organizing a musical concert to enlighten the common public on water quality and the importance of saving water. A must experience concert for all who have a heart towards social responsibility.

THE CONCERT IS IN NEED OF FUNDING: Please contact me if you are interested in supporting this concert in honor of WATER...

http://www.worldwaterday2010.info/
http://www.unwater.org/statistics.html

Thank you and kind regards,
Nadia Salom