Re: Anyone messed around with the Boss SL-20?

Well. One of the things I'm curious about is whether this is something
I would want before or after my stereo edp setup in the mixer. How
long is the loop? Is the inboard looper infinite overdub like an rc-20?
Also , can you tell me a little about that stereo ping-pong thing?
Thank you.

Ace

Sent from my iPhone