Re: the death of the loop

thank you...

I am trying...

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 21:14:09 +0000
Von: andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Re: the death of the loop

Nadia Salom wrote:

> simply and eloquently. You allow yourself to be carried away with the

> And then you realize... it is great to be carried away like this, but it
> is also rather boring... after a while... A
>
> How does one go about killing a loop? I suppose you've just got to do it.

How about an analogy.

If someone doesn't have much technique on their instrument,
they can learn to play a few things, even wonderful things,
can get carried away...but can't vary the music.

To create variation with a looping device...learn to play it like you
would an instrument.

andy

--
Nadia Salom
http://www.ubetoo.com/nirmala07

GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02