re:Antwerp Live Looping festival 2010

Hi Bill,i just brought my acoustic steel string and borrowed Sjaaks M13
god bless his soul,i could not fit a needle im my luggage anymore i had it
up to the weight limit,i was actually lucky that i could get the guitar on
the plane though i Austria they warned me i was going to have to pay x-tra
but luckily didnt.

cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom