Re: Any Amplitube 3 early adopters here? (Mainstage)

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi Per
>
>> but I have found no good
>> solution for such step sequence based effects in Mainstage.
>
> can you specify more precisely what you can't do so far with Mainstage?
> I'd be interested cause my impression was that there is not much I can't
>do with Mainstage, MidiPipe and intelligent routing.
>
> best regards
> Buzap

I wasn't talking about Mainstage but about plugins that contain
dynamic step sequencing based effects. We have very few such plugins
in Logic/Mainstage. There are LFOs of course, wave table in the ES2,
and the pattern sequencer of Ultrabeat. And you could of course put a
Tremolo on parallel signal path for "chopping-it-up" sound effects.
Amplitube 3 seems as a good compliment because it contains many of
these new effects that Mainstage lacks. I'm also interested in A3
because it would provide a good amp sim for rigs you build in Bidule.
Not saying that guitar sim software of Mainstage/Logic are not good -
the are just as good as A3 - but you can't take those plugins out and
run them in Bidule.

This was a discussion about

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen