re:Trying something new...

But, the link to your song didn't work, it just sent me
to some default page.  Do I have to be logged into that website or
something facebookish like that?

Andy G
+++++++++++++

Ok so this time i did a LONG improvised looping thing=2C then i took the
fi=
rst 11 or so minutes and improvised another part with EDP and guitar as a
"=
compliment"=2C then i just listened to the compliment and did a third part.

Next step was to pitch shift the original take as well as running it
throug=
h reverb more or less 100% wet=2C and very little of dry signal. SO now
the=
 first live loop take has turned itne a ambient background layer and the
to=
 other takes are the lead parts so to speak... In this way there is very
li=
ttle of melody or proper chords.. more reactions and sounds...=20

SO i started using the EDP one year ago and for each month I get further
aw=
ay from my rock blues roots and more in to sound making... The improtant
th=
ing is I HAVE A LOT of fun and find the process vara creative=2C i hope
tha=
t it might be enjoyable for somebody else as well..

I will also mix and publish the first take.... someday. Can be intresting
i=
nm order to understand the process..

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=3D8861598
                                         =