From: William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thu, March 11, 2010 3:03:16 AM
Subject: MF-101 mini review OT

Thanks Andy that sounds great especially the volume compensation as the
resonance rises. The M-9 has some good filters but I'm using it almost
exclusively for delay effects and because it is the last thing in my
signal chain before the amps, its not the ideal location for filters like
this. What I really want is a combination wah/ filter with the pedal built
in so I can simply put it at the front of my effects chain where it would
be more useful. I actually have no room on my board for anything else
which is why a wah pedal type effect would be easier to park on the floor
next to my board when I want to use it.  Most wah pedals I've used add
some dirt and i'd like to find a really clean sounding one. Any
suggestions anybody? Ive owned an RMC  a Fulltone Clyde and a dunlop 95Q
which was pretty cool in that it turned on in the heal down position like
a Morley Bad Horsey, no obnoxious toe click, but added slight gain boost
and dirt which I'm trying to
 avoid.
Bill