Re: Enver Izmailov (guitarist)

antonyhequet@yahoo.com wrote:
> I must disagree with you Andy regarding palying techniques with the
>stick.

good ;-)

>I play a ten string graphite, I am certainly not a virtuoso as the voice
>There are a lot of sounds you can get from that instrument.

all I know is
1) tap to start note
2) remove playing finger to stop note
3) vibrato as for a regular fretted instrument

in which case, 1) always produces the same tone,
and 2) is not as clean as a dedicated damping technique.

If you have a demo of anything else that would be interesting.

>other aspects of the instrument are not brought to light.

that's also true of guitar/bass

andy