Re: Enver Izmailov (stick-warr gtr)

2010/3/11 Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... warr have all the summed possibilities. i think this is one of the
> reasons why mark invented it, isn't?

My guess is that Mark Warr "invented" the Warr Guitar because felt
frustrated with the Stick, as he started out on that instrument. He
simply wanted a Stick with a more dense tone. I'd love to find an
interview where he talks about the early process of visualizing the
Warr guitar.

i meant, if you don't want to loose your guitar licks, then get a warr-like tapping instrument or even a regular guitar or 6-strings bass, not a stick.

--
I bé, després estava aquella dona que sense saber que estava il.luminada, exclamava: "O siga, que he pagat per aquesta merda de màquina i resulta que ni tan sols em diu si sóc un Buda o no, òsties!, no podien posar-li una agulla , o que pitara, o alguna cosa així? "

Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com