Looperlative fervant hope

Hi Bob and all
After the announcement of the LP2 I expressed a desire for a stereo
version of the pedal.  Bob's response was encouraging, I'm impressed
you're prepared to listen.

What I want and cannot find is a stereo looper pedal with:
Non volatile memory using memory cards or similar allowing 20 minutes
and more of CD quality (or better) stereo tracks, that can be retained
on said cards.  A bare minimum of two stereo tracks, but preferably
more.  Rock solid reliable MIDI timing either as master or slave.
Can be controlled completely via midi foot controller (or any midi cc)
Has stereo instrument level inputs and outputs.
There are a lot of other features I'd like, but it'd first need to meet
the above.

I'm really unimpressed with the stereo looper pedal market.
I've thought about writing to EHX about a number of features I'd like to
see in their next pedal after the 2880, but I doubt it would happen.
The Boss RC-50 appears to be a joke when it comes to midi timing, and
has fixed memory.  And theres precious little else out there.

I am not interested in going the computer route... I have an IT
background, and I'd much rather use purpose built hardware.

Rack units would be a last resort if I'm forced that way, but I'd much
pefer to have a stereo pedal, or at least a rack unit that can be safely
installed on a pedal board like my Holmes preamp, and is instrument
level friendly.... which leads on to...

So my end of the rainbow hope is perhaps down the line the LP1 could be
modded to have:
* stereo inputs and main outputs switchable between line and instrument
level, e.g. eventides factor pedals
* memory card slot for non volatile storage of loops, allowing one to
build up a library of cards, and choosing the capacity appropriate for
each piece 4 minutes to at least 20 minutes if not more.  E.g. 2880
boasts 6 mono tracks OR 3 stereo tracks of up to 62 minutes using CF
cards.  Which suggests 186 minutes of stereo CD quality recording, which
would mean 8 equal length stereo tracks gives 23 minutes.
* power protection and sturdy enlosure that's pedal board safe both in
terms.  With that in mind, if it's in a rack enclosure so be it.
* Rest of the functionality and capabilities the same as the LP1

If this existed I would be prepared to invest in one.
Thanks for your time
-- G.