storing cables/studio probs.....(switching email...)

i store my cables in a sack. and when i need one, it's a mess to sort out. i need a better system.

i apologize for my weird slicer/timebender email-my yahoo acct is all whacky, my 1st version of that email that i sent
early on thur, never sent. then the 2nd one i send , and the punctuation put all kinds of weird symbols all over-so i apologize for that
email ugliness.
short recap: love the slicer, not much love for the timebender from me.

krispen-as for you electronic woes...wow, i know in my studio when i use my tele w/ buzzy carvin single coils it picks
up the hum pretty bad at times. no idea what your solution would be....electrical work is out of my knowledge base, can barely wire my own
guitar projects....

i guess my problem is my 2 outlets w/ power strips attached-i'm full up w/ all my gear--i've been thinking about getting one of those
pedal power units, to free up some real estate w/ my effects pedals for power. never thought i'd be at that point, but i am.

also i'm finding that my recording desk (which is an old desk)-is not working great, i need a longer table, so i may have to just
get a 6 foot folding table so it allows me to move more freely when playing....but my studio is a mess, i need to clean & reconfigure....
i've got too much going on in there for the space (probably 8'x16')-my playing area, my guitar storage, my workbench for my guitar building
projects, then all my art stuff, and extra paintings all in there....ug....i need a warehouse.....actually....all i've ever wanted since my days of studying art
was to have a warehouse (probably seen too many pics of NYC warehouse lofts from the 30s-40s)....i'm not actually a fan of houses w/ small cubicle rooms....
so confining....little to no room for big paintings, i've actually destroyed most of my large paintings....ug, give me a warehouse.....
then i could have huge actual cathedral reverb for my loop explorations...hahahahaaa...that's funny....oh well...
happy looping...
s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen