The Next step - choosing a USB mixer

Hello everyone.
I asked a little while back about which looper I should buy for my setup.

Because I want multiple tracks & midi syncabillity it looked like the
three I could choose from were looperlative, echoplex IV and repeater.
With looperlative having more storage and recording options that is the
one I'd ideally have when I can pony up the large ammount of cash involved.

In the meantime I think I'm going to learn to use free looping software on
a laptop. But that brings me to the next question, what mixer $350 or less
with USB gives me the cleanest signal, or least ammount of latency? I've
use standard analogue peavy, alesis and others in the past with no
preference due to the fact that they were all quiet but I've heard nastly
things about Beringer's noise level.. but also due to the highly rythmic
nature of my work I need the lag to be practically non-existant. What are
my best options?

Thanks again for the input. :)

Also, if you want to listen to some songs I made years ago to get an
understanding of where I'm coming from check out myspace.com/djsamwise .
-Ryan
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/