Re: New loop music, new techniques, download/stream

Really nice Andy,

> the Gorduis Little Giant controls the EDPs to create a
> short 8 beat loop,

Is that using some kind of automated 'shuffle' function?

> I quite like the odd little "between the gaps" artefacts
> that eventually build up.

yes, sounds like hooves clip-clopping.

I'm sure that the 3rd piece is made using an ebow, but when you sweep the
pitch in the higher registers (? using the memory man), I could easily
believe you've got a synth in there (sounds like there's a bit of mooger
foogering going on too).

Anyway, it sounds terrific.  As Matt says, lets have another release, it's
been a long time.

Stephen Scott
www.myspace.com/sylvianfisher