Re: komplete vs. ableton

> Since they added Mainstage to the package I prefer that appl for live
> work rather than Live

Would you mind elaborating a little bit on what Mainstage offers you
that Live does not, or, in any case, why you happen to prefer
Mainstage? I have both apps, and I was trying to decide which to use
live. I have been leaning toward Live (and have been setting up Live
sets for live use), but I really haven't given Mainstage a chance---
mostly because I don't know it yet. You might give me a nudge in that
direction.

Thanks,

Jeff