Mainstage 2 with Mobius Help Needed

Who in here is successfully using Mainstage 2 with Mobius (other than Per:)) ?  I feel bad I have already bugged Per enough with all my looping dilemmas.

If anybody else has successfully setup Mainstage 2 in Mobius let me know so I can compare my Mobius and Mainstage settings. I wold like to at least be able to give Mainstage a shot before I move on to the next setup in hopes of having a working looper that suits me but I have logged about 20 hours so far of unsuccessful attempts.

I'm in a real shitty mind space with looping because I have tried hardware and it sounds like shit to loop my double bass through with my combination pickup and instrument mic and on top of that I don't get the routing that laptop looping can provide........ but with laptop looping my attempts with Live 8 or Logic consists of crashes so I would never attempt to play out live with either one of those programs. Mainstage seems like the answer yet I can't get Mobius to work with it. I would like to use Mainstage or Bidule because I would like to have different channel strips with different EQ/compression/delay/reverb settings depending on if I'm playing pizz or arco or playing only harmonics or maybe only playing in thumb position or maybe only playing a low bass line etc. Mainstage or bidule works great for this type of setup yet Bidule seems to crash too much. Mobius is a great way to loop song style with chorus/verse/bridge section since you can copy the timing of your loops to other loops and overdub into them with the press of one button. I can use Mobius just fine in standalone mode and it's amazing. It sucks though that I'm spoiled with those looping features making it difficult to switch back to hardware.

Maybe my best bet is to learn to program Max/MSP to host my different channel strips and send that audio into Mobius...... switching between the channel strips with program change messages kinda like in Bidule. Maybe that way at least I have some control over if it crashes. I can troubleshoot the problem myself and not have to wait an indefinite period of time for a fix from a software company.

(end ranting :)  )

PS. A a side note I was actually able to be productive with Logic. I just finished recording my first EP with a long time friend. It has gone through the mixing stage and is now being mastered. Recording in Logic was a complete joy. Never had one crash and many of Logic's features came to the rescue throughout the recording process. Now if I could be just as productive with looping as my recording workflow.