From: Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com>
Subject: Line 6 M13
To: "LD" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 7:46 PM

Hi,
I'm currently testing a M13. Although I normally use a stereo
multi-track looper with much more features, I really enjoyed the M13
today, can't say a bad thing about it. I like the M13 for it's
simplicity and stability, it's plug and play, very intuitive, the
overall sound is good. Still don't know how the feedback control is
working though, but it looks like the loop slowly fading out in 10
repeats even with overdub on 0%. Here's a live improv I quickly
recorded with the M13, 28 second loop, random half speed + reverse
while in overdub mode, nothing special. The M13 output was processed
with a standard Lexicon reverb. Enjoy :)

http://euroloopfest.com/sjaak/podcast/20100323.mp3

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/