Re: Line 6 M13

Sjaak, that was beautiful man! I really enjoyed that.

Am I too understand that there is any variable feedback control with the
M9/13?

I know that the manual states that the old material "gradually fades with
the overdubbing of new" but I figured that was more of a safety valve type
thing to keep it from overloading with endless overdubs.

Sjaak said: "overdub set on 0".... so there is an overdub control?
Bill said:  "The variable feedback does seem to be somewhat slow to react"

I am seriously considering an M9 to replace my aging DL4. I have hardly
ever
used the looper funtion in it mostly because of the lack of feedback. I
would get the M9 just for the effects section anyway but a more functional
looper would be a plus!

Jeff

http://www.myspace.com/loopsinphasespace
http://jeffduke.bandcamp.com/