Re: Line 6 M13

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com>
wrote:
> The M13 will probably become my
> backup system for pre-fx and looper functions, just in case my laptop
> stops working .....which did happen a month ago. Mainstage and/or
> Mobius stopped working, probably due to either a corrupt concert file
> or plugin. And although I prepare and test my setup always very well,
> shit happens...and Murphy was an optimist ;-) I Had to continue my gig
> with a DD-20 but I was of course limited in terms of pre-looper
> effects and some really good Native Instrument patches I use. It
> almost felt like an unplugged looper performance!

I heard NiN used two computers for each task in the latest tour
backline. Both synced and fully working, although the backup machines
just not connected to the audio output. If Murphy should hit an
assistant pulls over the PA sound source tap to the backup machine
with no audio loss.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se