OT:digitech gnx3000 (or gnx floor pedals) ?

does anyone have any experience w/ the digitech gnx3000 or gnx floorboard effects units? (good/bad/hate/love?)

i've been debating a change, my table top desk area is JAM PACKED...and was thinking of having something on the
floor to clear up table top space. the few reviews i've read have been decent, most who don't like it say it's too complicated (which
i as a DUMB guitarist am worried about or they have problems w/ the software recording...).

and i'm really debating my method of liking to have things at hands reach for knob twiddling....
of course this could be solved if i got rid of my small desk and just got a 6' table (but then i'd have to do some minor/major moving-i'm lazy!)

i guess the reason for the thought of change has been RICK WALKER'S discussion of his NOISE SET UP, and as of late i've not been using my
2 small modelers as much (digitech rp150 & zoom g2) and have been using just one in conjuction w/ my sonic audio multi-wave distortion (plenty of
distortion coming out of this thing!!!), but i also want to put my DAED ds-1 back in for again, more noise options (like i need more noise options-again
thanks to RICK W for getting this stuck in my mind even more!!!)

thanks....
s----