Re: Line 6 M13

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com>
wrote:
> In addition to that, you have a stereo FX send/return and the mono looper
> input(s) - FX1 - FX2 - FX3 - FX4 - looper
> input(s) - looper - FX1 - FX2 - FX3 - FX4
> All above combinations + the FX send/return before or after any FX<n>
>unit

I understand that as the 1-2-3-4 effects are inserted as for stereo
effects? That would mean if you use compressor and play a Stick, that
delivers two separate mono signals, the two signal paths would duck
each other over the stereo compressor even if otherwise managed as two
mono signals. Correct? Not necessarily a bad thing.

> Yes, I know ;-) Interesting to see these developments with big acts,
> they have no real alternative I think or: they have to minimize th
> risc for failures. Should be nice to tour with them as a sound
> engineer or technician ;-)

Support act would be more fun!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen