Chez Mosc Today + Special Guest Dave Sneed

Greetings EM Fans,

This is to remind you that the weekly webcast called Chez Mosc will take
to the air again today.  Each Saturday at 6:00 pm EDT (GMT-4),
Twyndyllyngs (Howard Moscovitz and Bill Fox) will stream a live,
improvised concert from Howard's living room.  (Hence the title of the
broadcast.)  On today's show, we welcome Dave Sneed who will help us
make some noise.  I hope that you'll "tune in" despite the irreparable
brain damage it may cause you.     ;-)

Point your favorite browser to http://radio.electro-music.com and click
on the Tune In link.  Or you may stuff
http://radio.electro-music.com/listen.m3u into your favorite music
player.  The radio page also has links to a chat room, the electro-music
forum, and more.  The radio schedule is listed and has links to each
individual program.

May peace and contentment be yours.

Cheers,

Bill Fox

P.S.  If you are living in or near the Lehigh Valley or plan to be
passing through the area, please let me or Howard know if you'd care to
join us for a broadcast.